With dozens of models in a variety of price points, GE refrigerators are in millions of homes around the world and are among the top three refrigerator brands in the U.S. With such a wide range of refrigerator models, styles and functions, when something goes wrong, you need a San Francisco refrigerator repair company with extensive GE knowledge and experience.
Tips for GE Refrigerator Maintenance
While we’re always here to provide expert GE refrigerator repairs, there are a number of things you can do to keep your unit running efficiently. Keep in mind that refrigerators involve heavy electrical currents, so always unplug your unit before handling, vacuuming or checking any of its mechanical components.
- Wipe down all the door gaskets to ensure a good seal around your refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Clean up spills before they have a chance to clog up vents and other important fridge parts.
- Dust off or vacuum your refrigerator condenser coils every few months.
- Replace your GE refrigerator water filter according to your model’s instructions to ensure clean, odor-free water
- Follow your GE refrigerator manual for other scheduled maintenance recommendations.
GE Refrigerator Parts and Repair
As the region’s refrigerator specialist, Metro Appliance Repair is your go-to, high-quality appliance repair service. While we specialize in refrigerators, we are also very well-trained and equipped to handle all of your appliance needs. From washers and dryers to stoves and dishwashers, we are ready to deliver our trademark service excellence to your home.